Fundraising – Current Campaign
- Giving Bean Coffee is artfully roasted in small batches and ships fresh.
- Prices are comparable to other high quality coffees and teas, but 40% will go toward student funding.
- Non-local (direct) deliveries will provide 25% toward funding.
- Coffee labels will say “Thank you for supporting Lincoln East High School Band”
- Also, a big plus, people can order more after this sale to continue to support us in the store (25%).
Funds raised will be credited to individual band accounts to be used towards band fees or Nashville trip payments!
When to Start: As soon as you have a Seller ID# (please sign up on the Google Doc). Official start date is 4/12/2021
Orders Due: 4/23/2021 (please start selling early)
Product Delivery Date: 7-14 business days after we close open orders and we’ll arrange for you to pickup
You’ll receive a SELLER ID# by email after signing up on the Google Doc from Mr Thorpe. You can then ask coffee and tea drinkers for their support.
Remember, they need your Seller ID# to order. (You will be alerted with each order placed).
This is the order form for local customers:
This is the link to use if your customer is not local and will need to have their coffee or tea delivered directly: