August 28, 2020 – Football Game Itinerary for Sept 3
We wanted to get this itinerary out before the weekend in case you needed to hunt for some black pants. These will also be used in concert season and don’t need to be anything fancy. Itinerary for the first football game on September 3rd is here.
East Marching Band Itinerary
East vs. Papio South
Thursday, September 3rd
- 5:45 Band Room open
- 6:00 Warm-up / Run through 9th Graders warm-up with 10-12 then come to sideline to watch the run-through
- 6:20 Set up Troop (new version–4 in a row)
- 6:40 Troop to Stadium / Sit in HOME (West) Side of stands
- 6:50 Pre-game
- 7:00 Kickoff
- 9:30 Approximate end of game / pack up / clean up
There will be a staggered dismissal time so we are not all returning to the band room at the same time.
- FACE COVERINGS
- Blue BAND polos
- Black pants
- Black BAND SHOES,
- Long BLACK SOCKS.
- Long hair must be tied back in a ponytail or out of the face
You may bring money to get something from the concession stand during the 3rd quarter break.
Things to remember when we play in the stands:
- When we play, everyone stands and plays
- Seats are ASSIGNED
- Masks stay on except when we are playing
- No non-band students in the band section
- Cheer loudly, be respectful, and have fun!